P.S.11Q PTA Winter Carnival
Thursday, December 15, 2016 from 5-8pm
Don’t miss this fun evening of bounce houses, raffles, dancing, games, pizza, snacks and more!
Volunteers and donations are needed for the Winter Carnival!
The following shifts are needed. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering for any of the shifts outlined.
Winter Carnival Volunteer Shifts
Time Shift Description
1-5 pm Set up Shift Decorating, setting up stations, pricing items, hanging signage etc.
4:30-6:30 pm Event Shift 1 Selling food/toys, collecting tickets, attending stations, etc.
6:30-8:30 pm Event Shift 2 Selling food/toys, collecting tickets, attending stations, etc.
8-9 pm Clean-up Shift Breaking down stations, sweeping, collecting & organizing unsold items, etc.
The PTA is welcoming the following donations. Anything that is not perishable can be sent in via your child’s teacher or dropped in the collection box in front of the PTA office. Thank you in advance for your generous contributions!
- Small bottles of water
- Juice boxes / pouches
- Small snack-sized bags of popcorn, chips, etc.
- Store bought/packaged baked goods (cupcakes, doughnuts, muffins, cookies, etc.)
- Items for raffle (gift certificates from local businesses, new toys, etc.)
- Homemade Baked Goods **NO NUTS PLEASE** Please list all ingreadients on packaging.
- Undecorated, homemade cupcakes (These are for a cupcake decorating activity and can be sent in on 12/15. Please send a note to the PTA email so we know that you are planning to bake, the quantity, etc.)
- Cupcake decorating supplies (icing, sprinkles, toppers, etc.)
- Paper cups, napkins, paper plates,plastic table clothes and utensils
Please email us at PS11QueensPTA@gmail.com by December 12th to let us know how you can help!
Thank you so much for your support! We look forward to see you on the 15th!